Friday, October 2, 2009

Ideas For Wedding Seating Chart

Come capire quando è giunto il momento

to change jobs? Eh

know, now you think I'm faithful blog readers is becoming a bit monotonous, and c'avete absolutely right ... but what can I do if I have to worry about how to make the loaf, because unfortunately I was born heiress, I married a rich man, e non è probabile che io vinca al superenalotto (colpa mia che non ci gioco)? Lo so, lo so, Tvemonti mi guavdevebbe scvollando il capino, è tutto sbagliato e con un atteggiamento psicologico così negativo io stessa alimento la cvisi mondiale che s'impenna!!

Comunque, per coloro che hanno perso, stanno per, o hanno paura di perdere, il lavoro: cantiamo tutti insieme il mantra della crisi, che ci porterà fortuna!


" la crisi sta finendo, ma un anno se ne va,
sto per andare in cassa, lo sai che non mi va!
In ditta di colleghi non ce ne sono più,
è vuoto anche il parking lot, and miss you too.

The languid-bri-bride
burn like ice when I open my wallet '...
Pa-pa-pay me!
three months that I do not see more money!

is time for the rich people start to pay.
The crisis is ending, but a year goes !
I'm still broke, is not new ...
You already who will pay, but I think who?
The languid-bri-chills etc etc "

For rather lucky that we have a job (and, if hold tight), I submit that this movie, in a professional, will help you analyze your degree to work and see if it is time for you to find a new job.
Maybe on your own, which is less traumatic (trust).
Enjoy and good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment