Saturday, January 22, 2011

Varicose On Labia And Pregnancy

Family Parish Family

Sunday, January 23, 2011
IIIa
Sunday in Ordinary Time Readings: Is 8.23 \u200b\u200bb - 9.3, Ps 26, 1 Cor 1.10 to 13. 17; Mt from 4.12 to 23



From the Gospel according to Matthew

When Jesus heard that John was arrested, he withdrew into Galilee, he left Nazareth and went to live in Capernaum by the sea in the territory of Zebulun and Naphtali, because it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet Isaiah:
"Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali, the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the people! The people who lived in darkness have seen a great light for those who lived in the region and shadow of death light has arisen. "
From that time Jesus began to preach, "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. As he walked along the Sea of \u200b\u200bGalilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. And he said unto them: Come after me, I will make you fishers of men. " And they immediately left their nets and followed him. Going further, he saw two other brothers, James son of Zebedee and his brother John, in the boat, along with their father Zebedee, repairing their nets, and he called them. And they immediately left the boat and their father and followed him.
Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness among the people.


"The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light."
In my life, O Jesus, I often see darkness, resistance, difficulty
unresolved tasks that accumulate
like mountains before me,
problems of relationships with people, loneliness, fatigue ...

In the midst of this everyday as dull light that illuminates the path,
your word reaches me: "Turn, the Kingdom of heaven is near."

O Jesus, for so many years get your sacraments, there are thousands of times
that, sitting at the table with you, I eat the bread of the Eucharist
and you get in my heart. Yet
directly reaches your invitation: "Turn!".
You do not ever get tired of asking for this change of heart and
of intelligence, vision and determination.
always you are the Emmanuel, God with us ", you're always turned to me and wait for me to talk to you.

That I love you and making you follow your own path.
"Turn - I repeat - the kingdom of heaven is already here. Do not you miss it?
not see how the action of God is great, beautiful
can not be foreseen or imagined completely?
Leave your lot, it retrieves the essential
as did Peter and Andrew, James and John "

Trapped in my selfishness, often puts together all my needs,
my expectations and my own pace.
Help me, O Jesus, I renew my personal relationship with you, because I convert
really
and choose you as the only Lord of my life.
Fa 'that you have ears that hear, eyes that watch you, follow you
feet, hands that raise your heart and cross
singing the wonders that you works for me.

Help me, Lord, to break the networks that are entangled,
to abandon prejudices and fears that prevent me
to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Fa 'that I too, like your apostles, left with joy all at once
to be with you and like you.
O Jesus, thou hast loved me and you gave your life for me, give me
to fall in love and live full of confidence in you.

PARISH NOTICES
week from January 23 to January 30


Sunday 23
• During S. 10:00 am Mass, the celebration of wedding anniversaries: celebrating the couples who in 2011 reminiscent of the 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of marriage. At the end, exchange of greetings in the living room oratory.
• After exchanging greetings, meeting formazione e fraternità per coppie e famiglie. È garantito un servizio di baby-sitter.

lunedì 24
• Ore 15.30, in Oratorio, “Pomeriggio Insieme” per gli anziani.
• Alla sera, incontro del Gruppo Giovani.

martedì 25
• Ore 16.30, catechismo per i bambini e ragazzi.

mercoledì 26
• Al termine della S. Messa delle ore 18.00, catechesi per giovani e adulti.

giovedì 27
• Al termine della S. Messa delle ore 18.00, esposizione e adorazione del Ss. Sacramento.

venerdì 28
• Ore 20.30, presso il salone con entrata da P.le Rosmini, incontro per fidanzati in preparazione marriage.
• In the evening, tests of the choir singing for young people.

Saturday 23
• In the afternoon, activities for children and post-confirmation. Sunday 30


• In the afternoon, and visit the youth group meeting at the monastery of cloistered Attimis.

Who wants to help and support the parish in the ordinary and extraordinary expenses of maintenance and management, can use the postal order, which is on the table of the press, to make their offer.
All my deepest and sincere gratitude for your attention and that the blessing of the Lord is the greatest reward for your generosity. Thanks. Among

Andrea, pastor

INTENTIONS SS. MESSE
week from January 23 to January 30


Sunday, January 23

8.30 - def.ta Maria Giovanna Ipaviz
10.00 - For assembly
11:30 - Liberal def.to Radesich
- def. ta scream Livia
18.00 - def.ti Savior and dearest

Monday, January 24

8.30 - Maria Pia def.ta Geriani
18:00 - Tuesday, January 25

8.30 - def.to Corrado
- Claudio def.to Torcello
18.00 - Ada def.ta Bucher

Wednesday, January 26

8.30 - 18.00
- def.to Tullio Paliaga
- for the souls in Purgatory

Thursday, January 27

8.30 - Family def.ti Gibellato
18.00 - def.to Gaetano Ippoliti
- def.ta Nives Tamburini

Friday, January 28

8.30 - 18.00
- def.to Piero Benussi

Saturday, January 29

8.30 - 18.00
- def.ti Paul and Marisa Eagle

Sunday, January 30

8.30 - for the souls in Purgatory
10.00 - For assembly
11.30 - Mariella def.ta Current
18.00 - Ada def.ta Turra

0 comments:

Post a Comment